These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: James Tyler Variax Guitars

Support community for JTV.

no led lights on battery check
by paulod on 2013-04-17 14:43:52

hi only had my jtv 59 a few days when i press the button by the battery housing no led lights come on although i have battery power is this right as does this mean its fully charged or is there a fault with it would be greatful for your assistance cheers paul

Re: no led lights on battery check
by silverhead on 2013-04-17 15:56:35

I think you just need to charge your battery. No lights means very low battery, or a fully discharged battery. Leave it in the charger overnight.

by paulod on 2013-04-18 01:26:57

Hi silverhead I tried that had it on charge for 24hrs the model tones all work ok but i have no idea how much battery life i have which would be difficult for live gigs ta

by paulod on 2013-04-20 03:27:05

I had my battery on charge for 24 hrs and the charger light was blinking to indicate fully charged , i then put battery back in the guitar press the test button but still no led lights has anyone else had this problem at all and how to go about getting it fixed my guitar isnt under warranty as i bought it used from ebay although he did claim in mint condition

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.