These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider IV/Spider Online

Tone settings for Spider III 15 watts
by bunchiemaster on 2009-03-14 22:13:52

On the box it says to go to the line6 homepage for tone settings... Where are they?

Re: Tone settings for Spider III 15 watts
by DeLazaro on 2009-03-15 18:01:03

WHERE???

by AndyParedes on 2009-03-16 14:21:17

Hello,

See the following link for the tone settings:

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-4519

Line6Andy

Please be sure to award Helpful and Correct points to community members who respond with helpful or correct answers!

by dominovalentine on 2009-06-15 16:16:52

thats bull...once you find the settings page there is very few songs.plus, they only use the title of the song.

i mean really,,how many songs can have the same title!!

which artist do they belong to??

its totally not cool!!

im disappointed.

by AndyParedes on 2009-06-19 15:12:03

There are 26 song settings on the 2 page download.  If you are wondering which artists originally recorded the song, you can look up the songs on itunes or Wikipedia.  See the the following link for the "share your tones" forum where other people have listed their own tones as well:

http://line6.com/community/community/general_discussion/share_settings

by richardlpalmer on 2009-07-20 16:19:09

Don't get bent out of shape. I'm sure they can't say the band's name as it would be making a claim fo some sort. So instead of just saying, "You're on your own..." they're giving some guidance, using song titles. And while I'm sure there can be duplicate titles out there amongst bands, they're pretty obvious what they're trying to do. If you like the Beatles/60's sound, you'd find that one song a good place to start. If you like Metallica and other metal, you could use the one song to get you going in the right direction.

But if you honestly expect a company to say, "This is the setting for Steve Miller..." you're not thinking straight. For one, what if Miller used a slightly different setting for every song? Secondly, Miller didn't use Line6 amplifiers (that I know of) so how can they validly claim the settings? So instead they just say, "Keep on rockin' me baby" and let you use your imagination.

by lightzz on 2009-08-06 15:23:26

Man o man is that so funny and so true it like trying to play a gazo instead of a tuba?   rofl

by polipen on 2011-08-24 18:19:10

I hate to be redundant but im looking for somthing that sounds like "Losing My Relegion" ~R.E.M

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.