These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: BackTrack / MIDI Mobilizer

I just got backtract with mike and the only way it auto records is if i put my guitar volume nob all the way up. i like a cleaner tone is there a way to adjust for this.
by KenOneto on 2009-09-10 09:32:50

I just got backtract + w/mic and the only way it auto records is if my volume nob is turned  all the way up. i like a cleaner

tone. My pickups on my fender strat are seymore duncans have plenty of volume. how do i adjut the backtrack to work

when my volume nob is @ 1/2 to 3/4's turned on.

Re: I just got backtract with mike and the only way it auto records is if i put my guitar volume nob all the way up. i like a cleaner tone is there a way to adjust for this.
by Line6Hugo on 2009-09-14 11:35:56

The volume of your guitar has to cross a threshold in order for the Backtrack+Mic to auto-record. In your case, your guitar is too quiet to auto-record with the volume below full.

You will either need to record with the volume at full, or perform a manual record by pressing the Play+Mark buttons at the same time.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.