These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Vyzex Editor

No serial number, can you help?
by iarethedude on 2009-09-14 19:03:43.2830

I bought a line 6 Pocket Pod of some guy, it's brand new, but i think he took off the serial number. So i can't use the programs because i don't have a serial number. What can i do?

Re: No serial number, can you help?
by lemmingspawn on 2009-09-15 01:21:04.0350

I never had any trouble connecting my Pocket POD to Vyzex editor without registering it.  What problems are you experiencing?

(BTW - have you looked in the battery compartment under the batteries?  I couldn't find mine till I took the batteries out.)

by ricksox on 2009-09-15 15:05:54.4040

Did you buy the Pocket POD from a dealer or was it a private sale?

Line6Miller

by iarethedude on 2009-09-17 11:35:24.0100

I bought it from one of my friends brother, he said he dosent remember where he put. I want to use the editing program but i can't since i don't have the serial number is there anyway to get around this

by iarethedude on 2009-09-17 11:36:13.1480

I bought it from one of my friends brother who dosent know where it is, is there any way to get around this, i really want to use the editing program

by AParedes on 2009-09-17 13:14:04.6130

Hello,

You can use the Vyzex editor without being registered. Feel free to download the software from the following link:

http://line6.com/software/

See the following link for more Vyzex information:

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-1382

by PsicraftTony on 2009-09-17 14:35:19.0820

Hi Dude,

Hopefully you got the USB mini cable that shipped with the PocketPOD from the person you bought it from. The PocketPOD will also need batteries or an optional Line 6 POD power supply connected when you connect the USB cable since PocketPOD is not powered by USB.

Install the downloaded editor software, plug in your guitar & headphones, power up the PocketPOD and then connect the USB cable. You'll then be ready to launch the editor program which should take over from there.

The editor includes a Pilot's Guide manual available from its 'Manuals' menu - You'll only need to consult the troubleshooting guide Andy pointed out if you have trouble getting the software to recognize your PocketPOD, which only happens on a small percentage of Windows computers.

Have fun with your new toy!

Tony

by Leo_rocks on 2010-12-18 12:43:55.0870

Hello,

I downloaded the file VyzexPocketPOD1p05Setup.zip, unpacked it and started the Vyzex Editor for my pocket POD on a Win Vista laptop.

Now, when I start up the software by double-clicking on the Vyzex Pocket POD icon,  a registration window pops up asking me for my name and a serial number. Since my pocket POD is registered at Line 6 and since the registered serial number that is displayed online is the same than on the sticker inside the pocket POD, I tried to copy and paste this number into the "Serial Number" field of the registration window. Then I hit the "OK" button and it says "you entered an incorrect serial number for this software! Please press OK and re-enter the serial number.

If I start the software and hit the "Cancel" button, the software doesn't start.

I thought the editor is free for Pocket POD owners. Where andhow can I get a working serial number for this software ?

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.