These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Why Dont I Have My Models?
by HateCrew101 on 2009-09-18 09:41:34

Hey guys! I just downloaded POD Farm Plug-in in the free sale, which i find very generous of Line 6

But I got the license key, put it into the monkey thing, but still nothings new, no new amp models that were promised or anything......
I un-installed POD Farm (as i did already have the basic version) then re-installed it, and tried using the key again. But now it says that it can't do it because the add-on is already installed on my device (Toneport UX2).
I looked about on these forums and i found something about instead of putting in a license key, type Refresh, i tried that, still nothing!
I hope someone can help me, I would like my amp models

-Anthony-

Re: Why Dont I Have My Models?
by ricksox on 2009-09-18 10:01:39

Hello,

The first thing you need to do is register your TonePort to your user account. That is what is preventing you from installing the free plug in license key.

Also, the plug in will not give you any new amp models. It is the standard version of POD Farm plug in. The plug in will simply allow you to pull up POD Farm from within your recording application allowing you to reamp dry signals after they have been recorded.

If you're not sure how to register or activate your license keys please take a look at the following video tutorials.

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-1597

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-1403

Line6Miller

Re: Why Dont I Have My Models?
by HateCrew101 on 2009-09-18 10:06:54

Cheers for the help, I will try that
But I do think in which case, your advert is misleading, as i quote from the page itself
"

POD Farm (with compatible Line 6 gear):

• Standard POD Farm model set
  • Unlock all the amps, effects and model packs from your Line 6 gear and add them to POD Farm!
  • Dual tone"

Notice how it says unlock all amps effects and model packs?

-Anthony

• Re: Why Dont I Have My Models?
    by ricksox on 2009-09-18 10:12:17

I suppose you can read into it like that but what it really means is unlock any existing amp, cab, and effects models you have on your device and use them as plug ins. So, if you ever bought model packs down the road, they would also turn into plug ins as well.

Line6Miller

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.