These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider Jam

Is the Spider Jam and the FBV Shortboard MkII fully compatible?
by cha321 on 2009-09-29 16:43:18

I just purchased the FBV Shortboard MKII and I was wondering if was fully compatible?  The Fuction 2 button on the FBV Shortboard MKII doesn't work.  When I press it I get nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Re: Is the Spider Jam and the FBV Shortboard MkII fully compatible?
by Scanner112000 on 2009-09-29 16:47:06

Line6Andy 2,426 posts since Jun 6, 2006 Currently Being Moderated 1. Sep 10, 2009 4:56 PM  in response to: JohnDanese Re: Spider Jam and FBV Shortboard MKII See the following link for more information: FBV/Shortboard/Express/FBV2 Controller: Calibration and F.A.Q.s http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-4501 Q: What is the difference between the original FBV series and the Mk II series Express and Shortboard controllers? A: The Mk II series Express and shortboards will control any device that could be controlled by the Mk I controller.  See the following information for more specific physical changes: - The Mk II units have a USB port that can be used to control Line 6 device or your Midi Controlable computer application. - The Mk II shortboard viewscreen is 4 5/8"wide by 1/2" high, as compared to the 6" wide by 3/4" high viewscreen found on the Mk I shortboard.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.