These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider Jam

I'm using the FBV Shortboard MKII with my Spider Jam amp and The Fuction 2 button on the MK II doesn't work. When I press it I get nothing. Am I doing something wrong?
by cha321 on 2009-09-29 17:40:34

I'm using the FBV Short Board MKII with my Spider Jam & the Function 2 button on the MKII doesn't work.  When I press it I get nothing.  Am I doing something wrong?

Re: The Fuction 2 button on the FBV Shortboard MKII doesn't work. When I press it I get nothing. Am I doing something wrong?
by AndyParedes on 2009-10-01 14:31:08

Hello,

The function 2 button has no effect on the Spider Jam amp, as the Mk II was released after the Spider Jam. Sorry for the confusion.

Re: The Fuction 2 button on the FBV Shortboard MKII doesn't work. When I press it I get nothing. Am I doing something wrong?
by patrick_gallego on 2009-10-04 14:02:05

For sure, here is a very good remark and question ....

But Line6 put the Spider Jam like in the Spider IV family (?), that's why is so confusing about new FBV MK2 compatibilty since the begining.

I hope that a new firmware will correct this compatibility very quickly.

Regards.

by cha321 on 2009-10-08 11:26:31

Thanks,  It there any other functions that you  know of that might not work as well

by cha321 on 2009-10-08 11:27:13

Thanks

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.