These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider Jam

Ok my problem is, I have endless play set on for songs, and drums, but my loop is no longer than 50 seconds
by grimjim on 2009-10-29 21:29:07

I have tried everything, I checked in my manual, Endless play is on, And if I record with/without drums or a song it records only up to 50 seconds and a 6th of a second then it will go to play and replay what I just recorded. This is driving me crazy please tell me how to fix this problem. I can't be creative and write songs anymore being limited with only 50:06 seconds to record in. This is so damn aggravating...Is this fixable or Do I need to use my warranty? It never did this before I moved it from my jam room where my band plays to home so I will have something to play on here at the house and it started doing this. I used to be able to record as long as I wanted to with a drumbeat now I have just 50 seconds to do it. Can't do anything with that sort of time.

Re: Ok my problem is, I have endless play set on for songs, and drums, but my loop is no longer than 50 seconds
by Buy-A-GDec on 2009-10-30 00:56:24

You need to clear some space in the amp's memory by deleting recordings that you have already made. Back them up to SD card if you want. You can also delete the built in demo to free up a bit more space.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.