These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider Jam

Spider Jam and FBV Shortboard MkII
by airtime on 2009-11-01 18:50:40

I have both the Spider Jam and the Shortboard MkII floorboard.  Is there any specific info on the two of them together and how to best utilize the pair...I know that you must have the floorboard set to performance mode to access some of the buttons..There must be a way to program the function 1 and 2 buttons to do what you want.  I would like to access the main functions of the jam by foot without having to go to college again..thanks

RE: Spider Jam and FBV Shortboard MkII
by AndyParedes on 2009-11-11 14:25:56

Hello,

The FBV series controllers FX Loop/Function 1 will switch the amp between record and performance modes, the Function 2 button has no function on the Spider Jam at this time. THe manual would be the best place to start for more information, please feel free to ask any specifics questions that are not covered in the manual.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, or close out the ticket as “answered” if your situation has been resolved.

RE: Spider Jam and FBV Shortboard MkII
by AndyParedes on 2009-11-13 10:21:53

Hello,

It's been a couple of days since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered and close this thread. If you still have questions please feel free to open a new question with us and we will answer your questions accordingly. Thanks!

Re: RE: Spider Jam and FBV Shortboard MkII
by airtime on 2009-11-13 10:38:53

I have been away.  Thanks for your help..Have a good one..

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.