These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Upgrade to 3.01 - Can not find new wah and amp models
by Krismurphy on 2009-11-08 14:14:04

I've just reflash memory in my PodXt live, in order to get this list of news features in version 3.0, but at the end of the upgrade, I cannot find them inside my Pod. ? I've tried to upgade from a  file, directly from the server,  erasing my old patches but never reach to see this new features. Some help?

By the way, no problem with midi connection, no problem with Line 6 Edit even Monkey.

Thanks!

STOMPBOX EFFECT MODELS:

Bass Overdrive (based on* Sans Amp Bass Driver)
Bronze Master (based on* Maestro® Bass Brassmaster)
Bender (pitch bend effect)
Sub Octaves (synth effect)

SELECTABLE WAH MODELS BASED ON*:

Vox® V847
Custom Vox® V847
Colorsound® Wah-Fuzz
Maestro® Boomerang
Cry Baby Super – Jen Electronics
RMC Real McCoy 1
Arbiter® Cry Baby

AMP MODELS BASED ON*:

Marshall® 1974X (18W Reissue)
Marshall® JCM 2000 
Orange AD30TC
Vox® Fawn Non-Top Boost AC30
Dumble® Clean (from POD® 2.0)
Soldano SP88 (from POD 2.0)

Re: Upgrade to 3.01 - Can not find new wah and amp models
by Mr_Arkadin on 2009-11-08 14:24:16

Are you using MIDI to update? i would use USB if you can.

Now it may well be that you have updated and not realised that things are somewhat hidden.

Here's the deal.

The new amps start at 101. If you have no expansion packs then your last amp is 36. That big gap is for the expansion packs. The new amps are at the end of the dial - keep scrolling.

Likewise the new effects are after the FX Pack numbers - just keep turning the effects dial.

To get to the wahs, hit the Edit button and scroll down to the reverb page. Scroll one page after and there's a new wahs page.

by Krismurphy on 2009-11-08 14:54:16

Hi! Thanks for your answer! I'm using USB cable. You where right I have amps from 101 to 106, and I have new whas! The thing maybe was I was looking for those names Custom Vox® V847
Colorsound® Wah-Fuzz / Maestro® Boomerang / and so on... and as line6 says they are models "based on", so I supose that I won't find it, directly wiht this names. Am I right?  Well, I'm very happy to find an answer so fast! Thanks a lot.

Regards!

by Mr_Arkadin on 2009-11-08 15:55:06

Yes as always copyright is an issue. The new Orange amp is called Citrus (and is very good btw). All the new amps real names can be found in the latest V3 of the manual from this website.

RE: Upgrade to 3.01 - Can not find new wah and amp models
by AndyParedes on 2009-11-09 15:01:32

Hello,

This information is correct.

Please be sure to award Helpful and/or Correct points to community members who respond with helpful or correct answers, and close out the ticket as “answered” if your situation has been resolved.

RE: Upgrade to 3.01 - Can not find new wah and amp models
by AndyParedes on 2009-11-11 14:10:51

Hello,

It's been a couple of days since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered and close this thread. If you still have questions please feel free to open a new question with us and we will answer your questions accordingly. Thanks!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.