These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider IV/Spider Online

Line 6 Monkey Spider IV 150
by thadeed on 2009-11-11 11:27:07

Good day,

I have connected my line 6 via the MK11 Shortboard and everything correctly.  I computer has picked up the driver for the MK11 and installed it without a problem. But my Line 6 monkey is not showing the Spider IV in the drop down menu so I can update my Spider IV firmware.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Re: Line 6 Monkey Spider IV 150
by mimungr on 2009-11-11 13:31:56

A few suggestions:

• Don't use Snow Leopard or Windows 7
  • Don't connect through a USB hub
  • Do connect to a USB 2.0 port

by baileyglen on 2010-01-17 05:19:33

I'm having the same problem with Monkey not showing my Spider IV 75 or FBV MKII.

Did you get yours to work and how did you do it?

Thanks in advance

by Nick_Mattocks on 2010-01-17 08:12:30

Hi

With a bit of prompting I remembered one solution to this that I found back in September.  If your computer runs XP check you don't have any Logitech Web Cam drivers installed.  They block access via USB to the Shortboard.

Nick

by mondolive1 on 2010-10-26 18:43:29

did you get any help with this problem? i am dealing with the same issue right now. it says does not meet the minimum requirement for firmware on this device. how do i get it increase the firmware or allow it to connect to my computer. please help

by jayjacque on 2011-01-15 10:58:29

This is crazy. I had the same problem with an acer laptop windows xp and about 5-6 hrs. later accidentally found a solution. Now that that computer is fried I've changed to a Toshiba windows 7 and line 6 monkey shows no recognition of spider IV 75 in the drop down menu of devices on this one either. And I don't think my wife would appreciate uninstalling a webcam (skype) if that is a possible solution. I think last time I had to install an older version of line 6 monkey...

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.