These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD X3

POD X3 Filter Effects
by minifordy13 on 2009-11-13 09:43:37

Hi there

I was wandering what other people think of the stomp effects in the POD X3, specifically the filters. I've always loved line 6 sounds and the FM4 filter pedal is fantastic, yet the effects in the POD X3 (Live, which is what I've got) just doesn't seem to sound as good no matter how much I tweak. Does anyone else find this? Especially with guitar. I think it's the tracking mainly. The pitch shifter sounds terrible. Are they the same effects as the effects in the FM4? If not, Line 6 it's time to do a software update for the POD X3 with the FM4 effects in if possible. Would be very nice.

Fordy

RE: POD X3 Filter Effects
by Line6Hugo on 2009-11-17 17:16:33

minifordy,

The synth effects on the POD X3 do sound somewhat different on the FM4 than they do on the POD X3. This may be due to different hardware attempting to produce the same sound, or because the POD's DSP is being used for amp modeling and all the other effects that are built into it.

If you are looking to get this changed, I recommend that you submit a feature request at the following link:

http://line6.com/company/contact/productFeedback/?topic_id=3

Regards,

Line6Hugo

RE: POD X3 Filter Effects
by Line6Hugo on 2009-11-19 08:58:17

Hello,

It's been a few days since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered and close this thread. If you still have questions please feel free to re-open this thread or create a new question with us and we will answer your questions accordingly. Thanks!

Regards,

Line6Hugo

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.