These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Vyzex Editor

hey
by miker546 on 2009-11-19 19:08:29

i installed Vyzex editor pocket pod to get new patch downloads and everytime i  try to open it, it says that i need to put in a company and serial number and i am not quite sure on what it means

can you help me

from Michael

Re: hey
by PsicraftTony on 2009-11-19 20:38:42

If the program is giving you that dialog then your installation's main configuration file is damaged.

Are you on Windows or Mac? If you are on Windows you can simply uninstall and reinstall the program to solve this.

On Mac you'll need to follow these steps:

Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard Manual Uninstallation Instructions:

(Assuming you installed to Macintosh HD and your user name is USER)

1. Applications : Vyzex Pocket POD : Trash this application.

2. Macintosh HD : Library : Application Support : Psicraft : Vyzex Pocket POD: Trash this folder.

3: USER : Library : Preferences : Sound Quest Preferences.ini : If Vyzex PocketPOD is your only Vyzex editor, then you can trash this. Otherwise open it with textedit, delete the text blocks with the headings containing Line 6 Pocket POD and then save the file on exit. This file is the software's answer to the Windows registry when running on Mac, incidentally.

4: USER : Library : Preferences : Psicraft : Vyzex Pocket POD: Trash this folder.

5: USER : Documents : Psicraft : Vyzex Pocket POD : Enter this folder and trash only the Default.SQ9 file contained within. The other files in this folder (and subfolders) are your collection and any data files you may have created with the editor, so don't trash these if you value them at all.

You can then proceed to re-installing the v1.17 editor.

Please let us know how it goes.

Tony

by miker546 on 2009-11-20 14:20:18

well i did re install it like 3 more times and nothing is happening

and i have pc with windows 7

by PsicraftTony on 2009-11-20 21:52:53

Uninstall again and this time, when you run the installer, right-click over the installer icon and choose 'run as administrator'

Let us know how it goes.

by miker546 on 2009-11-22 14:03:01

ok it worked.

thank you

but i was looking for like the dani california solo patch and it wasnt there

how many patches are there for me to dowload? is that one one of them?

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.