These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Pod farm reinstall
by gerardux1 on 2009-11-22 05:22:38

Hi,

I have purchased a new computer, when I went to reinstall podfarm I noticed my CD is now scratched and not working.

Considering that I have a registered the product how may i download the applicartion without paying again for it ?

I got this product when I got the UX1.

Thanks

Gerard

Re: Pod farm reinstall
by geeker on 2009-11-22 06:38:39

go to the "download" tab and click on "download software" get POD Farm from there.

by gerardux1 on 2009-11-22 06:57:47

Hi,

But I dont want to purchase the software again.

It was already bundled with CD when I purchased the Ux1.

When I click on downloads tab and select Ux1 it says that I have to pay 49 dollars.

What can I do ?

There must be a way to reinstall the software without paying again ?

Thanks

Gerard

by geeker on 2009-11-22 08:18:01

You don't have to pay for the download or software. The software authorization is tied to your hardware UX 1....not the software. Click on "product". Then click on "software" and then "OS". Then click on "go". You should be able to download the software. I wouldn't select anything in "software". leave it as is and you will get a list of all the software you can download for your UX1.

by Rowbi on 2009-11-22 08:35:53

gerardux1 wrote:

There must be a way to reinstall the software without paying again ?

there is.

geeker is right.  downloading software is free.  even for the software that you have to buy.  once downloaded, the software you pay for needs some kind of activation (which you already have in your hardware).  the store link at the top of this page is for buying software, the downloads link is just for downloading.

once downloaded and installed, open line6 monkey (it's installed with pod farm) and click the authorise button.  this will check that your hardware already has the POD Farm license if needed, and then authorises the use of pod farm on that PC.

RE: Pod farm reinstall
by ricksox on 2009-11-23 09:20:59

Hello,

As mentioned by our other community members, please download POD Farm from our software downloads page. The download is free.

http://line6.com/software/

If all of your questions have been answered please be sure to award Helpful and/or Correct points to community members who respond with helpful or correct answers, and close out the ticket as “answered” if your situation has been resolved. Thanks!

Line6Miller

RE: Pod farm reinstall
by ricksox on 2009-11-25 09:22:08

Hello,

It's been a couple of days since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered and close this thread. If you still have questions please feel free to open a new question with us and we will answer your questions accordingly. Thanks!

Line6Miller

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.