These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

couldn't register my pod xt live
by srv820711 on 2009-11-23 07:35:37

i got this year ago from a guy, it works fine with my variax 700 guitar. but i did register my guitar on line6 website, and now i want to register the pod xt live, but i couldn't, just because the old owner registed it already, there is no way i can find him to ask him to cancel it. is there anything line6 can do to help me on this one? thanks.

Steve

RE: couldn't register my pod xt live
by ricksox on 2009-11-24 11:54:18

Hi,

I created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host.

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

Line6Miller

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.