These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Vyzex Editor

Problem with Vyzex
by Rafty on 2009-11-25 09:57:25

Hello,

Im having a problem with my Pocket Pod/Vyzex.

Vyzex is able to read the information from POD but I can't hear any guitar sound when i play.

The MIDI in and out ports are showing "Line 6 Pocket Pod"

I'm using windows vista 32-bit

Thanks for your time.

RE: Problem with Vyzex
by ricksox on 2009-11-25 11:30:23

Hello,

How are you monitoring your sound? Do you have headphones plugged into the POD? Are you trying to hear out of your computer speakers?

Line6Miller

Re: RE: Problem with Vyzex
by Rafty on 2009-11-25 11:39:15

Yeah, trying to get it through the computer speakers - no headphones plugged in POD.

by PsicraftTony on 2009-11-25 12:55:44

So, in other words there's no problem with Vyzex - You are simply making the wrong conclusion about the PocketPOD USB connection: It's MIDI only without audio included (unlike PODxt and X3, which also function as USB audio devices for example).

To hear your guitar signal in your computer speakers, plug a stereo 1/8" ended cable (as used to connect iPOD headphone outs to speakers) from your PocketPOD's Line out/Phones output to your sound card's 'line in' or 'aux' input. Then set the levels within your computer's mixer applet.

Cheers,

Tony

by Rafty on 2009-11-25 13:28:13

Thanks for the help!

Works fine now. Got a bit confused with this new device. : )

by PsicraftTony on 2009-11-25 13:35:35

Not a problem - New toys always have some form of learning curve. It's all part of the fun...

Cheers,

Tony

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.