These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Sold my UX2 but want to keep my Gold Bundle I purchased to transfer to another line 6 hardware later on
by Aroswell51 on 2009-11-26 14:15:15

I recently sold my Toneport UX2 but i'm keeping the Gold Bundle I purchased. I intend on transfering it to a smaller unit becasue I only use the AU/RTAS plugin protools so I don't need all the hardware with the UX2. How can can I tranfer the Gold Bundle off the UX2? If you need more info let me know. Thanks.

Re: Sold my UX2 but want to keep my Gold Bundle I purchased to transfer to another line 6 hardware later on
by Rowbi on 2009-11-27 01:22:33

go here: http://line6.com/account/licenses/ and click transfer next to the bundles you want to remove.  then connect your toneport and use line6 monkey, and in there select the bundles and click transfer I think.  then after that you should see them in your account link that they're uninstalled and ready for you to install to another device.

note: you can only do this with bundles you bought seperately from the hardware.  bundles or model packs that are bought with hardware cannot be removed or transferred.

Also if you have already given the toneport to the new user, he/she will have to do the bit in monkey, but you rely on them to do that.  If they wont do it, then there's nothing you can do.

I hope this helped you.  Please remember to award points if it did.

Regards

Rowbi

RE: Sold my UX2 but want to keep my Gold Bundle I purchased to transfer to another line 6 hardware later on
by AndyParedes on 2009-12-02 14:11:06

Hello,

This info is correct. See the following link for more model pack info:

Model Packs & Plug ins: Activating, Transferring and Authorizing

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-4738

Please be sure to award Helpful and/or Correct points to community members who respond with helpful or correct answers, and close out the ticket as “answered” if your situation has been resolved.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.