These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider Jam

Question about recording
by skicnt33 on 2009-11-28 12:48:16

I've had the Spider Jam for a few months now and really love it but i have a few questions about recording loops. If i'm making a recording, do the loops have to be the same length? for example, if i have a loop thats one minute long, while im recording that can i add another shorter loop within that? I know that you are able to record multiple layers but I'm not sure if the loop size can change. I'm not sure if the way I'm phrasing this makes any sense but if you know what i mean can you please help? Thanks.

Re: Question about recording
by joegillespie on 2009-11-28 13:51:29

The first loop you record sets the length of the recording so you can record sebsequent loops of the same length or shorter but you can't extend the original length.

RE: Question about recording
by ricksox on 2009-12-14 16:01:09

If all of your questions have been answered please be sure to award Helpful and/or Correct points to community members who respond with helpful or correct answers, and close out the ticket as “answered” if your situation has been resolved. Thanks!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.