These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Vyzex Editor

viewing songs
by iamnotslash on 2009-11-30 04:12:27

I have opened up vyzex with pocket pod showing for example 'Kashmir' I can see this on vyzex with both views channel and bank. However when I use up down controls on vyzex it doesn't scroll through songs, just 1-32 preset user banks. If I use pod controls nothing changes. I then cannot get 'Kasmir' back on vyzex to view. What do I need to do to view 'songs' on vyzex rather than just numbered user presets?  Thanks

Re: viewing songs
by PsicraftTony on 2009-11-30 06:09:41

This question is answered here:

http://line6.com/community/message/37336#37336

Letus know if you need anything else,

Tony

by iamnotslash on 2009-11-30 10:37:05

Thanks for link. If songs can't use midi ports, why can I see it when i open vysex, (with pod showing song on it's display) ? Also when I save to user, can I chose where to save it and does it overwrite whats there? If it's read only does that mean it's duplicated and I can't bugger up original settings?

by PsicraftTony on 2009-11-30 11:21:19

You really should check out the Vyzex Pocket POD Pilot's Guide PDF. It can be opened from the 'Manuals' menu when you are running the program.

Give it a read and please post back here if you have any remaining questions.

Cheers,

Tony

by Wrongfoot on 2009-12-17 07:57:37

Please can you post a link to/host the Vyzex Pocket POD Pilot's Guide.pdf file. I know it's available in the manuals menu but I don't have a printer at home and print at the library. I can't load the software on a public PC just to get at the manual - and emailing a copy to myself to open at the library isn't straightforward either.

It'd be a useful link and be helpful to me.

Thanks for reading.

by PsicraftTony on 2009-12-17 08:45:12

Great idea, Wrongfoot!

The document is now posted at http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-1732

Ifthere is a problem with the link, just go to the Vyzex Editor main page and look under documents.

Cheers,

Tony

by Wrongfoot on 2009-12-17 10:23:11

That was incredibly prompt and efficient.

Thank-you

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.