These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider IV/Spider Online

I have just recently purchased a Spider IV 75 amp and I saw Whole Lotta Love advertised as one of the song presets. I haven't found it, and I looked in the 60's-80's and it isnt there. Can someone help?
by fem302 on 2010-01-02 18:02:57

I have just recently purchased a Spider IV 75 amp and I saw Whole Lotta Love advertised as one of the song presets. I haven't found it, and I looked in the 60's-80's and it isnt there. Can someone help?

RE: I have just recently purchased a Spider IV 75 amp and I saw Whole Lotta Love advertised as one of the song presets. I haven't found it, and I looked in the 60's-80's and it isnt there. Can someone help?
by ricksox on 2010-01-07 09:15:13

Hello,

I'm not seeing "Whole Lotta Love" as a preset on the Spider IV product page here on our website. Where did you see that as advertised?

Line6Miller

Re: RE: I have just recently purchased a Spider IV 75 amp and I saw Whole Lotta Love advertised as one of the song presets. I haven't found it, and I looked in the 60's-80's and it isnt there. Can someone help?
by Nick_Mattocks on 2010-01-07 11:00:04

Hi

I had also thought I'd seen this preset mentioned on the Spider IV product page on the Line 6 Web site. Yep http://line6.com/spideriv/ It's at the foot of the page.  It's not one that I'm worried about personally but it is mentioned.  Some on-line retailers are definitely advertising the Whole Lotta Love preset.

HTH

Nick

Re: RE: I have just recently purchased a Spider IV 75 amp and I saw Whole Lotta Love advertised as one of the song presets. I haven't found it, and I looked in the 60's-80's and it isnt there. Can someone help?
by Jammin777 on 2012-07-11 21:14:29

Yeah. The guy that does the Line 6 video on the line 6 site for Spider iv says it's in there too. What's up with that?

by fflbrgst on 2012-07-12 05:20:28

This is a 2-year-old thread you dredged up.  I'm guessing the preset was in the original release of the amp - there's nothing about it on the current Line 6 pages.

You can find plenty of user-uploaded tones for Whole Lotta Love at http://line6.com/customtone/search/

Re: I have just recently purchased a Spider IV 75 amp and I saw Whole Lotta Love advertised as one of the song presets. I haven't found it, and I looked in the 60's-80's and it isnt there. Can someone help?
by Jammin777 on 2012-07-14 10:31:58

Negative... plenty for pod, etc. but none for spider iv.  I'll figure one out ...thanks

by jguice on 2012-10-18 18:44:34

I just bought one yesterday and it's printed right on the side of the box.

@Jammin777 did you ever work one out?  Would love to try it.

line6-spider-IV-15-box-side.jpg

by fflbrgst on 2012-10-22 08:48:32

It says right there, "get the tone settings for these great songs (and more) at line6.com!   It DOES NOT say they are already loaded in the amp.

If you can't find any at http://line6.com/customtone/search/  you should be able to dial in the sound pretty easily - just try crunch, plus some drive, and go from there.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.