These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: JM4 Looper

More jam tracks/drum beats??
by nicb115 on 2010-01-03 20:00:36

Where can i get some more jam tracks/drum beats??  This is a fine peace of equipment, i got it a year ago, and i have 22 full songs. Just want to know if theres any software update, or a 3rd party where i can get more tracks.  Thanks

Re: More jam tracks/drum beats??
by thekidkid32 on 2010-01-04 16:23:17

The great thing about the looper is that you can get them anywhere.  As long as you have an SD card.  Search google for backing tracks, download them, and convert them to .WAV, 16 bit, 44100 hz, mono.  You can use the free program Audacity for doing all that.  There's tons of stuff out there, if you're a fan of David Gilmour you can start out here: http://www.gilmourish.com/?page_id=64, that's where I started.

Re: More jam tracks/drum beats??
by line6lm on 2010-01-22 16:47:40

It's been a couple of days since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered and close this thread. If you feel your question(s) have not been answered, or, if you have further questions, please feel free to re-open this thread with us and we will answer your questions accordingly. Thanks!

If all of your questions have been answered please be sure to award Helpful and/or Correct points to community members who respond with helpful or correct answers, and close out the ticket as “answered” if your situation has been resolved. Thanks!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.