These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Multi effects pedal with POD Studio UX1
by chrisgd on 2010-01-12 12:00:16

1. Hello everyone, I'm wondering if I could connect my multi effects pedal on the POD Studio UX1. Is there any way to do this? And if it does, what programm can I use to hear me or record me using both things (POD Farm, GearBox, anyone)?

2. This question is a bit similar to the other one, if I can't (or can) connect my multi effects pedal with my POD Studio UX1, can I connect my multi effects pedal on the POD Studio to hear me on my computer using just my multi effects pedal? I mean, the POD Studio would be working as a sound card, so I could record what I play on the multi effects pedal. If i can do this do I need a program to hear me playing or can it work without out a program? If it needs one what program could I use to hear me playing (POD Farm, GearBox, any other)?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Multi effects pedal with POD Studio UX1
by chrisgd on 2010-01-13 08:19:56

Any help, please?

by chrisgd on 2010-01-14 09:47:48

Any ideas, please?

by chrisgd on 2010-01-15 13:53:27

Can somebody help me, please?

by chrisgd on 2010-01-17 06:19:03

Please, does someone know this?

by zilla73 on 2010-02-20 14:36:17

I see you didn't get an answer here yet, but did you find out the answer anywhere else?  Just bought the UX1 and I was wondering the same thing.  I have a Digitech RP500 and would love to play with that in Garageband.

by BigChas52 on 2010-02-20 14:39:38

You might want to repost this as a question?

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.