These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Vyzex Editor

importing patches from Pocket Pod to Wyzex
by guitarbruno on 2010-01-20 02:05:28

hello,

I own 2 Pocket Pod, I'd like to import the patches from one of both to Wyzex and save it as a good editing to export it, in a second time, to the second one, like I can do very easily with my Pod 2.0 and Line 6 Edit. in fact, I've recalled a backup of my system and I've lost the good patches in the folder Psicraft.

it seems that when we synchronize Wysex and Pocket Pod, there's only one way, Wyzex to Pocket but not Pocket to Wyzex, am I right? otherwise could you help me?

thx by advance

Bruno

Re: importing patches from Pocket Pod to Wyzex
by PsicraftTony on 2010-01-20 20:38:57

Hi Bruno,

By default the Vyzex (not Wyzex) editor will get all the data from whatever PocketPOD is connected when the program launches. All you need to do then is save the file and you are done.

You should check out the PDF files in the 'Manuals' menu of the program for more details about how the program operates. Other than this, if you have any other questions please post them and we'll do what we can to answer them.

Cheers,

Tony

Re: importing patches from Pocket Pod to Wyzex
by guitarbruno on 2010-01-21 02:02:47

well, thx a lot Tony, to spend some time for me.

in fact the exact problem was that when I started Vizex (not Wizex, you're right!) , the previous soundbank saved by myself was recalled and asked me to synchronize with the Pocket Pod, so in this case you figured out that I didn't want it cause I lost the saved sounds inside my Pocket Pod. in fact in summary, it was the direction Vizex =>Pocket Pod, but not desired !

so, I've resolved the problem, isolating my previous Vizex soundbank to not be recalled by default, and so it forced the call of a BLANK Vizex soundbank, it synchronized automaticly the sounds inside the Pocket Pod to create the desired Vizex soundbank , so in summary   Pocket Pod => Vizex, and finally share it to my second Pocket Pod. make sense?

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.