These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Pocket POD Problem, When i was installing a new Update.
by llMafiall on 2010-01-30 09:27:17

Hi,

Im a proud owner of a Line6 Pocket Pod since 2009.

I've bought my Pocket POD at my local music store, in the Netherlands, Almere

I never had problems, with the Pocket Pod and i loved everything 'bout it. Untill .....

Last week i vistited http://line6.com and i was looking for Vyzex. I saw you guys made a new update called Line6 Monkey.

I thought "let's download" and so i did. After i had installed Line6 Monkey i updated my Pocket POD to a newer version 1.01

After i had updated my Pocket POD to a a newer version i connected my pocket pod to my amp ; "VOX DA20" .

But i didn't get a sound, I've tried probaly eveything and i thought maybe one of you guys could help me

My last option is go back to that music store, but i think you can give me better information/help.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Jasper Hartsuijker.

PS: Sorry, for my bad english i hope you can understand me    peacee <3

Re: Pocket POD Problem, When i was installing a new Update.
by llMafiall on 2010-01-31 02:55:30

BUUMMPPPPPPPP.

Please help mee = (

by toneman2121 on 2010-01-31 04:05:37

your english is excellent...it's my help that might need help! the only thing i can do, is guide you to the places that could help. if you have win7 or snow leopard as your o.s.,  then browse the GROUPS.  click on browse in the blue banner and select groups. there you can locate win7 and leopard public beta groups. best i can do. keep checking your post, someone could have an answer for you.

by llMafiall on 2010-02-01 23:33:19

Thanks, for answering me.

I'll try this when i go to my other house.

I'll let you know if it works, and otherwise i will wait for someone else to help me.

Thanks in advance

RE: Pocket POD Problem, When i was installing a new Update.
by ricksox on 2010-02-08 14:35:05

Hello,

Simply updating the firmware should not have damaged your POD in any way. Have you tried performing the update to see if that resolves the output issue?

Also, have you checked to make sure your Master Volume is turned up as called out on page 3 of the user manual?

http://line6.com/data/l/0a060072c2f84676ec500a70b/application/pdf/Pocket%20POD%20User%20Manual%20%28Rev%20A%29%20-%20English.pdf

Line6Miller

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.