These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Floor POD Plus Tones?
by dorkfest on 2010-01-31 11:30:11

There are only 3 sounds for the Floor POD Plus in the CustomTone library. I heard that POD2 sounds are compatible, but when I download these .L6T sounds and try to load them into my POD Plus via Vyzex, I get the error message displayed below. Do you know what's going on with this? Are .L6T files not all the same? WHere can I get more sounds for my Floor POD Plus?  Thank you for your help.

L6T_ErrorMsg.bmp

RE: Floor POD Plus Tones?
by Line6Hugo on 2010-02-09 09:26:28

Dorkfest,

I was unable to replicate the error that you provided when loading POD 2.0 tones onto a Floor POD Plus. Can you provide us with the exact tone(s) that is giving you this problem?

Regards,

Line6Hugo

Re: RE: Floor POD Plus Tones?
by dorkfest on 2010-02-09 19:11:42

THank you for the reply. I don't have my gear hooked up right now, but what is happening is this: I select Floor Pod Plus in the CustomTones.com site and I check the box for "all compatible tones".  Then I'll look for tones I like and down load them... they are all .L6T files, but some work with my Floor Pod Plus and some give the error I originally posted. I can't distinguish which are Pod 2.0 (which are supposed to work) and which are not, other then to download and try opening them via Vyzex interface. Sorry for long winded response, but my basic question is: how do I tell which .L6T's are actually POD 2.0 files?  When i get my gear hooked up again, i'll try to find two example files (one that works and one that doesn't), and i'll respond again... thank you!!!

RE: Floor POD Plus Tones?
by ricksox on 2010-02-10 09:54:19

I reproduced this and I think I know what's wrong. The filter search you are doing is pulling up Flextone III tones as well as POD 2.0 tones. None of the Flextone III tones should be coming up as they are NOT compatible with the FPP or POD 2.0 for that matter. I'll let our web team know and have them straighten it out.

Thanks.

Line6Miller

Re: RE: Floor POD Plus Tones?
by dorkfest on 2010-02-10 11:06:31

Thank you for solving this! I'll avoid the Flextone III sounds... take care.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.