These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Cant access Online Tone Library via button on Line6 Tone Locker
by OhB1 on 2010-02-11 02:32:19

Hi guys, heres a decsiption of my problem (hope you can help)...

I can click on and launch the Tone Locker and can edit tones without issue - no problems there, no conficts, no java problems, etc...

However when I click on the "Online Library" button I have problems (this always used to work)...

It launches the custom tone window BUT the contents are a HTTP 403 ... ie I dont have permission!

Yet, In same window, if I click on the "Home" button, I can not only see the home page but can tell from that page that it has recognised who I am and has logged me in to my username?

Any ideas?

Regards,

Mark H

Re: Cant access Online Tone Library via button on Line6 Tone Locker
by toneman2121 on 2010-02-11 04:03:56

Re: Line 6 Edit not connecting with customtone from another thread : 3. Jan 29, 2010 1:04 PM  in response to: cocolisito RE: Customtone on Line6 Edit 3.02 cocolisito,    That is a bug in the Line 6 Edit software that has not been resolved.  Please go to www.customtone.com in your web browser instead.    Regards,    Line6Hugo

Re: Cant access Online Tone Library via button on Line6 Tone Locker
by GHawk01 on 2010-02-15 18:18:23

Most times when a bug appears to disable a function it's because of not using an updated version, ie: 3.01 vs 3.0 which doesn't seem to be the case here. I'm waiting for an update. I'm on 3.02 now and unless I'm missing something that's all there is at this point.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.