These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Pod Farm skipping amp model by itself in Pro Tools 8 ... ????
by enterwahman on 2009-03-26 09:06:10

I'm having this very weird behavior with the lataest version of Pod Farm in Pro Tools 8.  Each time I drag an amp, effect, or whatever model in the panel, it's not the one that I chose that shows up...   And, on top of  that, if I save the session with the preset that I want, close it and then reopen it, it's not the good sound anymore!  It shows me the right amp and preset but it's processing the sound with another model...

I'm wondering what could cause this...

Anyone's experiencing this problem too?

Here's my setup:

iMac Intel Core Duo 2, 2.16Ghz, 2.5G Ram, Digi003R w/ PT8 CS.2, PodFarm 1.0.3 (PodXT license).

Thanks for the help...

Re: Pod Farm skipping amp model by itself in Pro Tools 8 ... ????
by Kneehow on 2009-03-31 10:57:35

First, please complete your System Profile here: http://line6.com/account/supportProfile/

Whatis the history of software installed on your computer?

1. Did you just upgrade to PT8? If so, what version were you at and were you able to run POD Farm (version ?) without the same behavior in your inquiry?

2. Did you have any previous builds of POD Farm software on this same system?

3. Do you have other Line 6 software besides POD Farm present? If so, what and which version?

by enterwahman on 2009-04-06 08:54:46

Acutally I formated my computer and did a fresh install of everything, latests versions.  I formated my computer bcause I wanted to go back to 10.5.5.  I updated my OS to 10.5.6 and experienced a lot of bugs since this update.  Could this be the problem?

Aside from Pod Farm I also have GearBox version 3.70

by ricksox on 2009-04-06 14:50:10

Hi,

So after the OS reinstall you are still having the same problems?

Line6Miller

by enterwahman on 2009-04-06 18:30:03

Actually, these specific problems started only after I formated my computer... I was having other kind of problems but not those.

by ricksox on 2009-04-07 15:05:16

OK. So what exactly is happening now? Are your current problems easily reproducible?

If so, can you provide me with a simple little step by step recipe so I can try to recreate your issue? Thanks!

Line6Miller

by storybook on 2009-05-03 03:12:19

Hi there, I update my Pod farm to 1.10 but still i cant run it in Protools HD 8 cs2. it juz freeze n hang my mac 10.5.6 and i have to restart my mac

same as for the GearBox.

Dear Line6 pls solve it asap,I cant do my work with the amp.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.