These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Adobe audition wont accept POD farm as valid VST
by curlywurly on 2010-02-25 07:53:25

I have copied the pod farm vst file into the adobe audition 3.0 vst plugins folder and although it is seeing it, adobe audition wont recognise it as valid. My Line6 Ux2 pod studion however is being recognised so im guessing thats not the porblem? Why will pod farm not be seen as valid by Adobe Audition 3.0

HELP

also it works fine in the standalone version of pod farm, i just want it to work as a vst in Adobe Audition 3.0

Any help would much be appreciated

Re: Adobe audition wont accept POD farm as valid VST
by mimungr on 2010-02-25 19:27:56

What's the error message you're getting?

by curlywurly on 2010-02-26 03:14:47

it's not really an error message but where it usually says valid for my other vst things it just say not instrument

by mimungr on 2010-02-26 05:03:49

That's correct: it's not an instrument; it's an effect. You can't use it as the VSTi for a MIDI track; you can only add it as a VST effect to an audio track.

by curlywurly on 2010-02-26 11:08:57

right well i have sorted that out so that pod farm is an effect and i can add it to an audio track, so next thing is how do i get signal to that effext from my ux2 studio, adobe audition recognises the ux2 as a midi device but i dont know how to get sound to an audio track?

by mimungr on 2010-02-26 19:05:15

You have to configure the UX2 as your audio input.

Edit \ Audio Hardware Setup ...

Then select the UX2 from the Audio Driver drop down.

From the user manuals section of this support site, you can download the POD Farm Recording Setup Guide. It covers Audition setup.

by Jholifield on 2012-08-29 19:53:57

how did you get it to be a plug in? i still cant get pod farm to register with Adobe.

by fflbrgst on 2012-08-30 06:02:31

Do you have the full (paid) version of PodFarm, 2.___?  Do you have it in the VST folder?

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.