These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: GearBox

POD Farm Plug-in License Transfer Issue
by BLACKMETAL13 on 2010-03-01 01:33:39

Hello there,

I would like transfer my POD FARM Plugin License from my Toneport GX over to my Toneport KB37 device. I followed the instructions via the WEB Site Support page and still can not get POD Farm deactivated from the GX unit. The page where the license key is stored for me indicates that POD Farm is Installed to the GX unit and does not list it as uninstalled and only gives me a "Cancel Transfer" Button to use as it remains connected to the GX unit (Please see the Acct Page Snap Shot attachment) .

Can you help me please ?

Thanks

David

RE: POD Farm Plug-in License Transfer Issue
by ricksox on 2010-03-03 15:47:24

Hello,

I set your license to a transfer state. Follow the directions in this video tutorial to activate the POD Farm plug in on your KB37.

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-1403

Line6Miller

Re: RE: POD Farm Plug-in License Transfer Issue
by BLACKMETAL13 on 2010-03-03 22:41:11

Thank you very much, will this work with my DAW as a plugin like it did with the Toneport GX?

Take Care

David

RE: POD Farm Plug-in License Transfer Issue
by ricksox on 2010-03-04 09:22:05

Yes. You will be able to record a dry track within your DAW and then bring up the plug in from your inserts menu and apply the amp, cab, and effects modeling.

Here's another video that delineates the POD Farm Stand Alone vs. POD Farm Plug In.

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-1503

Line6Miller

Re: RE: POD Farm Plug-in License Transfer Issue
by BLACKMETAL13 on 2012-05-15 02:20:43

Hello There,

David Here again in need of help with something similar to this last message. I updated Line 6 Monkey and installed the License Mnager and now my POD Farm plug in no longer recognizes my KB37 as a registered device in Garageband. Minutes before I installed the update the device was accounted for and I had full access to my amps , presets etc.. I follwed the trouble shooting instructions for listed under the POD 2.5 and updated my Guitar Port folder to have all users :Read and Write" then uninstalled the device and reinstalled again with no success. Please help me as I have purchased add on packs and realy was enjoying my plug in to the point where I purchased a FBV Short bord. What I am seeing is a window that states I have no authorized device or it may not be connected.

Please help.

Thanks

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.