These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

1 question 1 statement!
by Scarknuckle on 2010-03-11 15:38:00

I know the answer to this probably "yes" but Are they fixing the issue of PodFarm not recognizing the KB37 is connected when I try to launch podfarm in cubase. Therefore podfarm says a device is not connected and I can't use even though it works fine in standalone mode?

Second, I love line 6 and their effects and grasp on the future of guitar sound and recording, but I find my self wondering why when I come up with such a great tone in podfarm I cannot download that same great tone to my podxt live for my live gigs! It seems to only make sense that when I am recording songs with a distinct tone, I should be able to play them live as well. Some one really needs to fix that so gear box can help me get those great tones i spent hours on in podfarm easily transferd to my xt live. I mean really? It's not like I am trying to create tones in guitar rig and transfer them to my line 6 pedal. Come on now!

Regards

Ron Bonham

RE: 1 question 1 statement!
by ricksox on 2010-03-12 15:59:29

Hello,

What version of POD Farm and Cubase are you using? As far as I know there is no "known" issue about POD Farm not seeing the KB37 within Cubase.

Have you tried refreshing the POD Farm plug in within Line 6 Monkey?

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-4738

Also, have you tried connecting the KB37 directly to other USB ports on your computer?

To answer your second question, I believe these tone issues will be fixed in the next build of Gearbox due out next week.

Line6Miller

Re: RE: 1 question 1 statement!
by Scarknuckle on 2010-03-12 18:12:12

Thanks and Thanks! Now if I could only register my Metal Shop pack I purchased for both my Pod xtlive and my KB37! Hopefully you guys will work on this!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.