These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

I can't find my Line 6 un-installer app... any other way of un-installing the software?
by OPILUS on 2010-03-21 08:10:14

Hi,

I recently installed windows 7 32bit and have been having a  few problems with my system, so i want to un-install my line 6 studio  UX2 but can't find my un-installer application, ive done searches,  looked in my start menu under tools etc etc, but it isnt there, its not  even in my control panels un-install section... the only thing i can think of is that i must of somehow deleted  it..

So what i need to know is, is there a way of  completely un-installing all the line 6 software/drivers i have on my system  without the un-installer app... or is there a way to download the uninstaller app.?

Any help would be great

RE: I can't find my Line 6 un-installer app... any other way of un-installing the software?
by Kneehow on 2010-03-22 11:09:31

Hello,

That's odd. Did you check your Program Files\Line6\Tools folder? That's normally where the Line6Uninstaller app lives.

Regards,

L6Perry

Re: RE: I can't find my Line 6 un-installer app... any other way of un-installing the software?
by OPILUS on 2010-03-22 19:19:58

Thanks for the reply,

I've since had to format my HDD because of a fault, so i'm just gonna do a fresh install.

As im running Windows 7 (32bit), should i still use the POD farm install disc included with the UX2, or could i just download the newest version of POD farm (v1.11) from the software download page and install from that?

I just want to make the install process as smooth and straightforward as possible

Again, thanks for your time.

Re: RE: I can't find my Line 6 un-installer app... any other way of un-installing the software?
by entrophy-roma on 2011-09-17 02:30:15

I don't have unistaller anymore too. It seems that unistaller has been unistall with other line 6 programs. Unfortunatly any other re-install of line 6 software doesen't install the unistaller software anymore.

So pls, PLS, there is a way to get the unistaller software standalone or a link where i can download it? i'm loosing huge amount of time for this thing

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.