These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

When trying to login to Monkey... Login failed Reason: (Code 80002008) Client has been disconnected from the network
by maxreineke on 2010-03-26 22:13:28

"Login failed Reason: (Code 80002008) Client has been disconnected from the network

If you have pop-up blockers,anti-spyware, or anti-virus programs running, try temporarily disabling them."

Ok, I'm trying to activate my purchase of the Toneport UX2 through the 'Monkey' program so I can use the POD Farm plugin in Fl Studio, but I keep receiving this message

everytime I try to login. I have disabled all pop up blockers, I know that my internet is working and I am not running any anti spyware software. I am extremely frustrated and need help. POD Farm will work in stand alone but when trying to use as a plugin it shows as not activated. I bought the UX2 and now I just want to acitivate the software!!!!

I have an HP pavillion zv5000 laptop with 512 MB of ram and am running Windows XP service pack 2

RE: When trying to login to Monkey... Login failed Reason: (Code 80002008) Client has been disconnected from the network
by ricksox on 2010-04-01 11:30:31

Hello,

This error message can be thrown in the event that either a software on your computer or a proxy server on your ISP's end is blocking Monkey's ability to connect.

In the following thread, these users discovered that it was software and a proxy on their end.

http://line6.com/community/message/101808#101808

Basically, there is a software on your computer somewhere that is blocking Monkey from being able to connect.

Line6Miller

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.