These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Flextone I / II / III / Duoverb / HD147

Any vintage AxSys 212 owners out there?
by gitarslinger on 2009-03-29 13:01:11

I have been desperately looking for replacement pots for my AxSys 212 amp. It is the 1st original AxSys 212 and would like to fix it if possible. Pots act as if are dirty but cleaning doesn't help. The master vol pot seems to be the worst, wont hold settings and pops and squeals. Has been a problem since new. Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Any Line 6 Exec's willing to step up to the plate on this one?

Re: Any vintage AxSys 212 owners out there?
by ricksox on 2009-04-01 15:26:09

Hi,

I think we have some in stock but supplies are limited. Give us a call directly.

(818)575-3600

Line6Miller

by gitarslinger on 2009-04-04 17:28:20

Thanks Line6Miller! You are the man! Think i only need the Master pot, which happens to be the only "plug in" pot on the board. Easy fix!  Thanks again!

by gitarslinger on 2009-04-07 14:34:16

Gotta throw a fist bump to Neil at Line6 parts dept.!  Great guy! Thanks buddy!

by tumenibrother on 2009-04-07 16:59:48

Not quite plug in.  You'll only get the pot, not the little PC board that it's attached to, but Line 6 has been good to me when I needed replacement components like the pots (which have a "D" shaft, longer than what you'll find at radio shack or even from Digikey) and the EPROM while they still had them (which they don't).

by gtrdude6 on 2009-05-28 19:29:14

I have an AxSys 212 that would power on and randomly shut off. Now I can't get it to power on at all. Is there a fuse I can check on this amp? I have looked but haven't found one. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

GtrDude

by Venz on 2010-10-09 01:43:35

I realize I'm bumping a pretty old post, but my old 212 is haveing problems with noisey pots as well...any chance there are some still kicking around somewhere?

Also..

At one time, I had a shareware program someone had done up to use with the Axsys212 and the MIDI interface that allowed you to control everything Realtime Via the MIDI port...even had some slick little graphics of the pedals for the effects etc...

Unfortunatly the computer that had it installed has died and of course I cannot find a backup anywhere.

Anyone know the program I'm talking about? even just a name i could search around for?

by spudulico on 2012-10-16 22:48:34

Hey,

I'm still using my AX212. Still going strong. Still fun to play

Does anyone know anywhere at all to get hold of the AX2 upgrade kit?

I've messaged Line 6 to see what they have to say, but as I've heard so much, they have had none for some years.

So... I want to make the kit. I've got an EPROM programmer at work, and the facilities to make the face plate. I've asked them for the coding etc, it is discontinued, so maybe they will help.

Does anyone know the coding for the EPROM or where to get it?

Thanks folks

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.