These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Vyzex Editor

CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD TONES TO POCKET POD!!!!! PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by masonisawesome on 2009-03-29 17:16:28

I just got a new pocket pod and I've downloaded the vyzex thing and got tones from Customtone.com. I'm not sure if the computer doesn't know the pod is plugged in, or if i'm just doing everything wrong. I can't figure out how to put the tones on my pod, and the manual doesn't help me at all. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY just need a step by step guide so that i can finally figure this out. I just really need some help. It would be much appreciated =) Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, i video might be nice, but at this point I'll take any kind of help.

Re: CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD TONES TO POCKET POD!!!!! PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by AndyParedes on 2009-03-31 14:22:44

Hello,

You need to use the Vyzex editor to edit/load tones to your Pocketpod. You can download the software here:

http://line6.com/software/

See the Vyzex quickstart guide for more information.

Line6Andy

Please be sure to award Helpful and Correct points to community members who respond with helpful or correct answers.

Re: CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD TONES TO POCKET POD!!!!! PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by masonisawesome on 2009-03-31 15:43:17

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

by PsicraftTony on 2009-04-05 19:54:21

Hi Mason,

You're going to need to turn off that Caps Lock button - Your posts look like you're shouting...

Can you be more specific? Are you trying to get tones from Customtone or are you trying to use the editor to get the sounds from your PocketPOD? It's not clear exactly where you are having issues and short of writing a new manual in reply I can't help you until I know more.

Cheers,

Tony

by burb16 on 2009-04-09 13:32:58

seems like the same problem I have, am downloading the files but only 1 in 10 are being loaded into the editor ? Ive checked the compatibility dropdown

bob

by PsicraftTony on 2009-04-09 19:35:55

There is a patch file posted to the vyzor support site that will fix most of the incompatibilities encountered with importing L6T files into Vyzex Pocket POD v1.05

Here's the link:

For Windows: http://www.vyzor.com/support/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=31

For Mac: http://www.vyzor.com/support/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=30

Let us know how it goes,

Tony

by burb16 on 2009-04-10 02:21:48

thanks that did the trick works with windows vista and mac 10.56

cheers

bob

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.