These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Vyzex Editor

Installed new version of Vyzex Editor but my Pocket pod don't march....the error segnalation on computer is Error reading sq editor config file and again Studio error there are no drives in line 6 pocket pod ini to load. What can i do ?
by ivagio on 2010-04-04 15:08:50

I have installed actual version of vizex editor for my pocket pod...

With the old version it s alright, but now my computer tells...

Error reading sq editor config file

Studio  error there are no drives in Line6 Pocket Pod ini to load...

What can i do ??

Thanks for help

RE: Installed new version of Vyzex Editor but my Pocket pod don't march....the error segnalation on computer is Error reading sq editor config file and again Studio error there are no drives in line 6 pocket pod ini to load. What can i do ?
by ricksox on 2010-04-14 17:17:42

Hello,

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I understand what your problem is. Are you saying that your Pocket POD will not connect to your computer?

Line6Miller

Re: Installed new version of Vyzex Editor but my Pocket pod don't march....the error segnalation on computer is Error reading sq editor config file and again Studio error there are no drives in line 6 pocket pod ini to load. What can i do ?
by PsicraftTony on 2010-04-14 17:49:33

Ivagio,

I answered this question from you already : http://line6.com/community/thread/33863

Please let us know how it goes.

Tony

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.