These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

PodFarm 2 gone from my vsts
by mugician41 on 2010-04-10 08:30:55

I'm using Podfarm 2 with iLok on Sonar 8.5 with all current updates to both Podfarm 2 and Sonar 8.5.  Podfarm2 was working fine for a couple of days and then all of a sudden was gone from my VSTs available in Sonar. I rescan for VSTS and see Podfarm2 go by...but still doesn't show up for VSTS to use. All of the Elements are still there....Just the Podfarm2 itself is gone. I tried moving the dll to another directory and still the same. I tried reinstalling Podfarm 2 from a new download and same thing. Like i say, the elements are there and usable but Podarm 2 itself just dissappeared after a couple of days. Does not seem like a Sonar Problem. This is the only Plugin giving any problems...and it worked fine for a couple of days...then just magically dissappeared.

Thanks

Mark

I also just tried as another user said and removed and readded line 6 folders and rescanned...but still the same thing. Seems to be a problem between  line 6 and sonar.

RE: PodFarm 2 gone from my vsts
by Kneehow on 2010-04-13 17:41:55

Hi,

If you (first back-up any potentially nested data files, of course) uninstall POD Farm 2, then uninstall SONAR. Check the: C:\Program Files\Line6\POD Farm 2\VST\Line 6 path to make sure no .dll's reside any longer. Restart computer.

Reinstall POD Farm 2, then SONAR. Re-build the preferences in SONAR, does the POD Farm 2 Plug-In VST component not appear when your TonePort DI-Gold device is the only Line 6 USB device connected to the active host computer?

Please let us know.

Regards,

L6Perry

Re: RE: PodFarm 2 gone from my vsts
by mugician41 on 2010-04-17 15:54:30

No change....and my podfarm 2 is attached to my ilok.Ilok is the only thing on that USB buss...I have tried different Usb busses for the ilok with the same results. Other items on my ilok are fine including the elements of podfarm 2...just podfarm 2 will not show up.

Mark

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.