These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Pod XT Live Factory Restore
by bondcomm on 2009-03-30 09:19:08

I bought a used but physically in great condition POD XT Live.  All the effects have been changed and I really want the original factory effects.  I don't have the effects backed up so there is nothing I can do.  How do I get the original effects so I can restore the pedal back to it's factory settings?

Re: Pod XT Live Factory Restore
by LoonyBin-Fizzbin on 2009-03-30 09:40:42

For this you will need to Download the Factory Preset Bundle!  And use Line 6 Monkeys Back-Up & Restore Tab to load it into your Pod! And that's it!

If your Firmware is not out of date, then you are good to go!

http://line6.com/customtone/factorypresets/

Line6 Monkey will also check to see if all your software, firmware & Drivers...  are up to date!

When you have your Presets back to it´s original configuration, then you can also make a Back-up in Line 6 Monkey!

And I would strongly advise you to do this when you are creating your own, as they as not so easily replaceable as the Factory Presets!

by AndyParedes on 2009-03-31 17:03:27

hello,

Here is the link for further info:

Updating POD XT/ X3 Firmware & Flash Memory

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-4698

class="MsoNormal">                 

Line6Andy

Please be sure to award Helpful and Correct points to community members who respond with helpful or correct answers!

by canicl on 2009-07-12 17:13:49

I need to restore to factory default but the usb is not connecting.

The screen is flashing and nothing works.

What are the hot keys or key combo on the pod xt live to reset to factory defaults without using line 6 monkey??

by perenganitto on 2012-08-20 22:41:22

Gracias muy ágradecido!!!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.