These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Problem to control POD farm Dystortion parameters by midi mapping on cubase
by Magvibe on 2010-04-16 09:12:02

Hi I'm triyng to assing my midi footswitch to distortion On/off pod farm vst's parameter in cubase SX 3. I can do it for any other parameters like wah but for any control parameters about distrotion (which is the most important for me) the string is only Dst/dyn/ and the rest is missing (Dst/dyn/flt-On/off). See the print screen attach to understand better the problem.

If the string is always the same it should be because it is too big or something like that...

Hope there a solution,

Thanks by advance to help

RE: Problem to control POD farm Dystortion parameters by midi mapping on cubase
by Line6Hugo on 2010-04-23 15:16:08

Magvibe,

Sorry for the delay.

The POD Farm 1/2 plug-in software was tested on Cubase 4.5.2 and newer so as to ensure compatibility with the latest available version of the DAW at the time of the release for POD Farm.

Because of this, POD Farm was never tested with Cubase SX3. You will need to update Cubase to at least 4.5.2 to be supported with the POD Farm software.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

Re: RE: Problem to control POD farm Dystortion parameters by midi mapping on cubase
by Magvibe on 2010-04-29 08:29:09

I've upgraded to Cubase 4.1 and it works perfectly, thanks a lot for that fact...

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.