These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Vyzex Editor

Cant Get Vyzex to install on my PC (Windows XP) Help?
by martinmoon on 2010-04-18 15:27:43

Hi,

I am going crazy.. I have downloaded this 10 meg file from the site and its some wierd EFW file and is named this: (VyzexPocketPOD1.17Setup.exe.1.321C02) When I try to open it, it asks me what I want to open it with..?

What the heck? I have downloaded several things from Line6 and this is a first. Where is my EXE file I can click on and install?

Please help!

-Thanks

RE: Cant Get Vyzex to install on my PC (Windows XP) Help?
by Line6Hugo on 2010-04-22 10:22:37

There seems to be a corruption with the file you are downloading, however, the same file downloads just fine on my end on a regular internet connection.

What kind of an internet connection do you have. Who is your Internet Service Provider? Make sure to disable any download accelerators. You may even want to try downloading from a different location onto a flash drive, then take the installer to the other computer.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

Re: Cant Get Vyzex to install on my PC (Windows XP) Help?
by PaxGreger on 2010-04-24 00:59:16

Hey...

If you use XP i recomend you use WINRAR to unpack the file.

I allways unpack to a seperate folder with the same name as the file itself.

Then open the unpacked folder, and click on "Vyzex Pocket POD 1.17 Setup.exe" and the installation should start, and finish OK.

You may have a MIDI error message when you start for the first time.

But only click the picture, and the program should start - and search for you POD.

Any problem, mail me.

Regards

Pax Greger

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.