These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Stompbox Modelers / ToneCore

Stickers DL4
by douwe-brouwer on 2010-04-23 12:25:22

Hey AMAZING Line 6 people!!

My girlfriend bought me the DL4 (HOW GREAT!!) but.. I didn't get the stickers/ seals which usualy come with it.. Now I don't really know what the buttons Repeats, Tweek,Tweez and Mix do if I don't use the manual.. The shops don't sell these stickers apart from a DL4.. so, I was wondering if I can buy them (or get them     )  from you guys..??

Greets Douwe Brouwer

48 Allesley old road

CV58BY Coventry UK

douwedld@hotmail.com

Re: RE: Stickers DL4
by laplayantonio on 2010-04-26 05:46:53

hello Douwe

here are the stickers, just print them...

line6antonio

by douwe-brouwer on 2010-04-26 10:36:09

Thanks line6antonio,

But.. they are quit big... if I tri to get them a bit smaller, I can't read the words anymore.. Is there any other option?? Or is there a adres from line 6 I can sent a email to??

Greets

RE: Stickers DL4
by Line6Tony on 2010-04-27 15:15:05

I will contact our UK office to find if they can help.

I created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support

representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6

Support.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make

sure to check those folders in your email host.

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

Line6Tony

by douwe-brouwer on 2010-04-28 14:51:58

Hey Tony and Simon,

I've got your messages, don't really received an email with a support ticket or so. I tried to figur out how to reply on that but I think I just didn't received an email with a link for a suppor ticket.. Or maybe you didn't sent it because of this message to Simon. I don't know if I have to reply to something or just have to wait for mail..    

But thanks for reacting so far! We're getting there!  

by douwe-brouwer on 2010-05-01 01:42:03

I've got them!!

Thank you so much guys!

Greets,

douwe

Re: Stickers DL4
by MrMeaner on 2011-01-10 02:50:40

Hello!

Is there any way to still get these stickers for the DL4?  If so please send info to my email address...

billyclay2@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Re: Stickers DL4
by greglecompte2 on 2011-01-29 15:16:13

i also need the stickers as i never got them, is there anywhere i can buy them or have them sent to me?, or maybe a hi res photo taken of them so they can be legible when sized down

thanks

-greg lecompte

Greglecomtpe2@yahoo.com

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.