These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

hi .. i ve got a problem with a interaptions of sound ,it s like multi sound interaption for about 5 sec and its happening exactly every minute while recording or just playback..in sonar8.. but also when playing guitar with podfarm
by mareksamsara on 2010-04-29 08:13:16

i downloaded newest update driver  for  win7  from line6 ,but didnt help , and when i  connect for example  interface  from cakewalk   ua-1g   there is  no interuptions ,but than of course  i cannot use podfarm ,, i hope  u can  help me  ,cause  i have  decided  to  buy  line6  ux8 bigger  interface  ,but  i m not  sure   if its  gonna  do the  same problems?  thanks

RE: hi .. i ve got a problem with a interaptions of sound ,it s like multi sound interaption for about 5 sec and its happening exactly every minute while recording or just playback..in sonar8.. but also when playing guitar with podfarm
by ricksox on 2010-05-05 11:05:04

Hello,

Can you please explain to me what you mean by interruptions? What do they sound like?

Are they pops and clicks? If so, have you tried any troubleshooting yet?

Line6Miller

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.