These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Flextone I / II / III / Duoverb / HD147

On/off switch
by mdaguerre on 2010-05-04 11:42:03

The on/off switch on my Flextone II has broken and I'd like to replace it.  How can I get the part?

Thanks,

Marcel

RE: On/off switch
by ricksox on 2010-05-05 12:04:30

Hi,

I created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host.

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

Line6Miller

Re: RE: On/off switch
by mdaguerre on 2010-05-15 10:40:18

I received a notification for a new support ticket, but when I click on the link the ticket is blank.

Re: RE: On/off switch
by Perfect on 2010-05-17 16:52:11

Hi - did this question get sorted out? I need a new on/off power switch for an HD147 as my current one is toast...

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.