These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Studio Modelers / AM4

Echo Pro
by nolarocks on 2010-05-06 18:46:51

I posted a year or so ago about a problem with my Echo Pro and never received a response. I thought I'd revisit the issue to see if it magically resolved! of course, it is still doing the same thing. I even tried resetting it to factory defaults. Anyway, here's the problem:

Upon power up, the unit lights up and goes through its booting process. I can plug an instument into its input and see a signal on the input meter. However, I cannot get an output signal from the device. I have plugged its output directly into a powered speaker, headphones, and even my toneport ux2 input and I don't get any signal.

Please tell me this is a simple fix. I'd really hate to think I have an expensive door stop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Chris Bishop

RE: Echo Pro
by Kneehow on 2010-05-07 09:53:12

Hi Chris,

It could be a simple fix, but after all the detailed info you provided of your troubleshooting, a repair tech will need to open up your unit and check the output side of the unit.

It obviously receives an input signal, but none of the physical output options work.

http://line6.com/support/serviceCenters/

Regards,

L6Perry

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.