These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Pod Farm 2 Discount
by sethwolbert on 2010-05-14 21:04:13

I was just wondering if there will be another promotion to purchase pod farm 2 for a discount price for existing pod farm 1 owners.  I would probably purchase it if so.

RE: Pod Farm 2 Discount
by AndyParedes on 2010-05-17 15:33:14

Hello,

We do not have any information on future promotions, but you may want to check back from time to time for possible discounted purchase opportunities.

Re: RE: Pod Farm 2 Discount
by deanster123 on 2012-09-16 10:08:09

Dear Andy,

I bought my Line6 POD UX1 on 08-29-09

I registrated my device and i always saw that there were some instruments ''missing'' or ''unable''

so a few years later i tried looking for it , i came to all the line6 ''expansions packages'' and i also came by the recent 2.51 version of Pod farm ,i still own the 1.0.0 version ,in first place i didnt want to buy for a new version since i payed for my device and all in it ( near 250 euro's ) so i found out that in MY case i could get the new software version for a discount.

now my first question

.Where can i buy the software ( WITH discount )

.will i be able to get 2.5 or 2.5.5 ( platinum ) instead? or anything, since there are better versions out there i found it strange that line 6 would give us there ''oldies'' and then for a discount price , which means i still need to pay for it.

i dont mean anything i said as offensive i just wanted to make somethings clear.

because i just found some things a bid strange.

Greetings Dean.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.