These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD X3

POD X3 Live Light Pipe Replacement Parts - What's taking so long Line 6?
by demod8698 on 2010-05-27 12:13:17

So, I've had my Line 6 POD X3 Live (that I use in conjunction with my Spider Valve HD100 MKII) at an authorized repair shop for over a month and a half now and they're still waiting on parts from Line 6. I have to get all of my Light Pipes replaced because I purchased one of the units that has a known defect (as noted in the referenced tech bulletin):

http://line6.com/community/message/88359#88359

Waiting over a month and a half for “parts” is pretty ridiculous. How much longer am I going to have to wait? I can understand a few weeks, but this is just crazy.
The authorized service center is ADK in Vallejo, CA.

By the way, I was on hold with Line 6 for 20 minutes and no one answered, I was then transferred to a message that said Line 6 was in a meeting and to call back in an hour. It seems the ongoing theme here is to leave me waiting without a result. I hope someone can fix this. I’ve never experienced such horrible service…

RE: POD X3 Live Light Pipe Replacement Parts - What's taking so long Line 6?
by ricksox on 2010-05-28 13:03:39

Hi,

I created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host.

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

Line6Miller

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.