These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

My Pod Farm plugin won't work
by dennislogan on 2010-06-02 14:40:21

I have tried reinstalling and anything else I can think of and I can get my pod farm plugin to show up in cubase 4 as it did before a crash. Everything else works except the pod farm plug in that I Paid for. why, why oh why? If you tell me I now have to buy pod farm 2 plug in to get back what I already paid for, I will be most upset. it is regestered and with my other products, so what's up? this is the second time I have asked. dl

RE: My Pod Farm plugin won't work
by Line6Hugo on 2010-06-03 16:14:47

Dennis,

Your POD Farm Plug-in license is currently tied to your PODxt Live device, so have you made sure to connect the PODxt Live to a USB port on your computer to authorize the plug-in? Also, have you made sure to point Cubase to the POD Farm plug-in files on your computer as specified in page 3.2 of the POD Farm Recording setup guide:

http://line6.com/data/l/0a06007211cf84911ce83d02af/application/pdf/POD%20Farm%20Recording%20Setup%20Guide%20(Rev%20A)%20-%20English.pdf

Make sure to do so and let us know if you continue to have problems.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.