These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Stompbox Modelers / ToneCore

DL4 malfunction, regarding saving settings
by creeves on 2010-06-10 21:36:48

My DL4 has been acting up - whenever I go to save a setting that I have created using a different effect within the DL4, it saves it permanently to whichever switch I assigned it to - A, B, or C - and stay within that switch (A, B, or C) even when I move the model selector to different effects. For example, if I were to make a setting in Reverse mode and save it to bank A, bank A will always play that setting from Reverse mode, even when I change the model selector to say Digital Delay, move to B and back to A, unplug the unit and plug it back in, fiddle with the knobs in a new model selector, etc. Is this how the DL4 is supposed to work? If so how do I make the A, B and C selectors specific to which model selector I am on and not which voice I last saved to one of them? Thanks very much.

RE: DL4 malfunction, regarding saving settings
by AndyParedes on 2010-06-11 15:09:17

Hello,

THere are only three possible saved tones on the DL4 regardless of which amp model you are using (there are not "three settings per amp model"). See the following link for more FAQs:

Line 6 Four Button/Stompbox Pedal FAQs

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-3965

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.