These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

New Support Ticket
by biloport1 on 2010-06-17 13:48:51

How on earth do I submit a new support ticket?

Re: New Support Ticket
by line6lm on 2010-06-17 16:19:46

We can create one for you. What is the issue you're having?

by biloport1 on 2010-06-17 18:27:35

Connection Loss With Windows 7

I have a Studio GX and I'm using it as my soundcard with my new Windows 7 system.

It is connected via usb.

I am having a problem where I will hear a thud and the audio cuts off including the guitar sound.

If you turn the volume all the way up you can faintly hear the audio but it sounds muffled.

This happens at random along with the return thud that cuts the audio back on.

This happens when I have my flashdrive connected and when it is not connected.

Any ideas?

http://line6.com/community/thread/38454?tstart=0

by biloport1 on 2010-06-20 06:55:29

I never received an answer to my question, no solution to my real problem.

RE: New Support Ticket
by ricksox on 2010-06-21 10:12:38

Hi,

I created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host.

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

Line6Miller

by BSAKing on 2010-08-27 08:13:36

Hear, hear - How do I create a support ticket aside from posting on the forums???

I have a black face Pod Studio UX2.

I  get an error message on PodFarm about not authorized so it cannot  process audio.When I run PodFarm2, it  says a little more - there is  a  valid licence on the hardware for PodFarm2 but it needs to be authorized  for use on this computer. Simply use Monkey to authorize the  hardware....

Yet I can find no  authorize  button anywhere when I use Monkey so I cannot use PodFarm or PodFarm2.  Gearbox runs fine  however......

There is a complete thread on the forums that others have the same issue but there is no solutions posted at all that I can find....

What  am I not understanding or missing???.

Thanks

by biloport1 on 2010-08-27 09:12:36

Log on to your account on this website.

Go to 'My Account'.

On the left side under the 'My Account' list, click on 'Register Gear'.

by BSAKing on 2010-08-27 10:25:45

It was already registered, but to be sure I blew it away and re-registered. I have green checks next to pod farm and it says it is authorized in Monkey, but when I load it, it says it is not authorized for use on this computer, although it says the licence on the ux2 is valid.

Note it says on this computer and it is a different computer - is there something I have to do in that regard? thanks.

by Anse on 2011-07-21 18:29:39

How about a big,highly visible button that is labeled support ticket?Or does support ticket only apply to new purchases?

by tdawgg on 2012-01-06 05:35:13

trying to open a support ticket on the Line 6 website is ....non existent. Please explain to me how going to "register gear" allows you to open a support ticket. My gear is regestiered. there is no option to open a support ticket on that page..I have a POD HD 300, that I use with Protools 10, and I ran a driver update to the POD. Now, if I open the POD edit window, then open PT 10 (which I have always had to do, as the POD edit window would not recognize the HD 300 if PT was already open), PT 10 "locks up". PT 10 works just fine if I don't open POD HD 300 edit...how in the world to you open a support ticket on this website?!?!?! I have already spent at least a hour of my time, to no avail..

by Flenix on 2012-01-18 05:51:51

I managed to open a support ticket once. Mentioned about how hard it was to find out how and got a very sarky comment back from the rep about how I should use these forums for my support instead.

3 days ago I posted an issue, no response on forum so need a ticket.

Frankly, its rubbish. If I hadn't already forked out near £500 for my G90 I would definately go somewhere else. I warned my friends to avoid Line 6. I can honestly say they have the worst support ever (Even worse than HP... and I never thought I'd say that)

Not hard for them to fix either, if we could open tickets easily (Maybe a link where we view tickets)

by TheRealZap on 2012-01-18 06:32:21

if they're busy it wont matter... if it still takes them 3 days or whatever...

in fact the forum post, will help future people with the issue find the resolution (when answered) rather than waiting 3 days themselves...

there are alot of questions asked everyday that could be answered by a quick forum search...

and as such i'm sure that there are alot of questions that are never asked, because they found an answer.

having a support ticket, doesn't make anything any faster....

and right now would be a bad time to judge their speed...

many new users from the holidays... and a big product launch tomorrow (SEE.CHANGE. 1.19.12)

as well as the big industry show announcing whatever it is (NAMM)

none of which negates your frustration... i get that...

but when they do respond, they will do whatever they can to help you out.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.