These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

How can I fix the sample rate of UX2 in windows 7 64bit ?
by bethoman on 2010-07-26 09:21:13

Hi, I'm using UX2 wtih Emu 1820m. I wanted to fix the sample rate of ux2 to connect with 1820m through spdif.(to 48000/24bit)

In XP it was pretty simple. (there was a checkbox to locking the sample rate) but In Windows 7 64bit, I can't find it.

In the control panel of windows 7, I tried to change and fix the sample rate of ux2 but whenever I run POD Farm,

it always changes to 16bit / 44100hz . (the driver is newest, and Windows 7 was updated completely)

Only way I found is, everytime I run POD Farm, changing the sample rate in the control panel of winodws 7.

I tried to edite the registry, it doesn't work :- (

How can I fix the sample rate of UX2 in windows 7 ? (like in XP)

RE: How can I fix the sample rate of UX2 in windows 7 64bit ?
by Line6david on 2010-07-28 09:07:41

Hi,

Are you trying to change the sample rate in line6 Audio MIDI Devices?

Start>Programs>Line6>Tools> Line 6 Audio MIDI Devices

or in the EMU's software?

You should be able to change the default sample rate in Audio MIDI Devices. If not, please reply back to this thread and we will explore some other options.

Thanks,

David

Re: RE: How can I fix the sample rate of UX2 in windows 7 64bit ?
by bethoman on 2010-07-31 22:48:48

Sure, I did. but In windows 7 (64bit), there is no option(check box)  for locking the sample rate.

Now I'm just using UX2 standalone on the laptop but these thing still doesn't work.

and  "The default sample rate and bit depth are set in the sound control panel, which can be accessed by clicking the buttton below" is the messange only I got.

If  I open the sound control panel in windwos and chang the sample rate to 48Khz/24bit then click the test button, it works 48/24.

but I should these thngs whenevr I run Pod farm or my DAW. (shortly, I think the driver cannot support to fix the sample rate&bit in Windows 7)

As I said, I tried to fix this by editing registry but whenver I edit, it had beccom 44.1/16bit. Maybe Windwos 7 works like that. ( I guress)

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.