These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: ToneCore Development Kit

ToneCore module only avalaible in US? How to buy Tone Core modules in Europe?
by PsiKTrOn on 2010-08-04 08:23:17

Hello,

I went to the Line6 online Store to buy Tonecore Modules.

But now it's impossible for me because:

"This item can only be shipped to a U.S. mailing address."

I would like to know if there is an alternative to get modules in Europe?

Thanks for your reply.

RE: ToneCore module only avalaible in US? How to buy Tone Core modules in Europe?
by Line6bakker on 2010-08-06 02:48:08

Hi,

The modules are discontinued, but there might be some left that can be ordered through a Belgian dealer.

Any special module you are looking for?

Line6Bakker

Re: RE: ToneCore module only avalaible in US? How to buy Tone Core modules in Europe?
by PsiKTrOn on 2010-08-06 03:33:23

I'm looking for ToneCore programmable module.

The only place where it was possible to found them are on the Line6 website.

The modules are discontinued?

So this means there is no future for the ToneCore development Kit?

Best regards.

Re: RE: ToneCore module only avalaible in US? How to buy Tone Core modules in Europe?
by djibi2 on 2010-08-06 07:27:18

Yes, can you give more information about what has been discontinued?

by PsiKTrOn on 2010-08-12 00:54:46

Hi,

Is it possible to have more details about the discontinued Tonecore modules? Because the line6 website didn't metion this anywhere.

Thanks.

RE: ToneCore module only avalaible in US? How to buy Tone Core modules in Europe?
by Line6Tony on 2010-08-12 14:32:19

As is, we no longer can ship anything on our store outside of the US. You'd have to order them through a distributor. If a product is not on our Legacy Products list (http://line6.com/products/legacy/),then the product is still available, though at times, scarcely.

by ricksox on 2010-08-12 14:41:22

The TCDK modules are not discontinued however, we only ship within the US from our 3rd party vendor.

This may change in the future but at the moment you need to have a US address to have one sent out. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Line6Miller

by PsiKTrOn on 2010-08-13 06:46:02

As the Line6 website is the only place when these programmable modules are avalaible.

This means, that for the moment this products is limited to US users only...

If this doesn't change, the rest of the world users will not have other choices than finding other similar products.

by noou on 2010-08-14 09:10:23

as I already own three pedals, I'm interested in buying the Echo Park module. However I live in Italy and cannot find any dealer in Europe with tonecore modules in stock... can you help me?

as an alternative: some friends of mine are in the US and will be back to Europe at the end of August. Where can they find such module on the west coast? (Las Vegas, etc.)

thanks!

by mjkirk12 on 2010-10-02 10:44:14

The tonecore modules are also available on eBay

Or search on Google in US for online seller of Echo Park module.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.